[4Sale] [EU-Netherlands] [MaybeShip-PreferPickup] MOVING SALE - HomeLab Items FOR SALE

Posted (edited)

Hi, This is a post to notify I'm VERY soon (in the next few weeks) selling major parts from my homelab and main 2 Unraid systems (In my Signature).

Mods please, I ask that I can list here for visibility and put more topics later.

Mods please let me know if I'm doing this wrong, please don't delete my topic.

Selling is due to family emergency requiring me to internationally relocate to help family.

So... I'm looking for a good home for these items.

Everything is functioning in what I would consider great condition, no issues, once I've taken everything apart I'll post pics.

I can try and ship if it is worth it, but pickup is preferred, from area of The Hague/Delft/Rotterdam in Netherlands.

Buyer would pay shipping.

Items soon to be for sale:

[4Sale] 3x APC 1000XL UPS, each with APC AP9631 Network Interface Card and original APC RBC7 Battery (Installed 2022-09-20).

200€ each

[4Sale] Cooler Master Stacker 810 case, original from 2006, unmodified in excellent condition, all fans, with all accessories and original box.

80€

[4Sale] Rackmountable 4U Black Case, space for 6x 5.25" bays & 4x 2.5" bays, all fans, not sure the exact model but will find and provide pics, no box.

50€

[4Sale] CoolerMaster MasterBox Lite 5 Black Case with window, unused, no box.

40€

[4Sale] 2x IcyBox RAID Caddy 5.25" to 5x 3.5" (looks like this) with SATA cables and all parts.

40€ each

[4Sale] 2x SATA SAS HDD Cage 5.25" to 5x 3.5" (looks like this) with SATA cables, SATA Power cables and all parts like drive fitters.

20€ each

[4Sale] AMD Ryzen 3600 CPU, excellent condition with cooler.

60€

I will possibly have more for sale, I will add if relevant items.

Edited by KptnKMan
  • 1 month later...

Hello!  I am in Portugal and looking to replace/upgrade my current Unraid HW (Hp Proliant MicroServer Gen7 N36L) ( - I am covered on HD's (49TB all new) but interested in in the Cooler Master Stacker 810 case, and the CPU. Do you have a compatible MB or RAM or anything else ? Could we arrange shipping to Portugal?  TIA