Possible to have cache and unassigned devices under the same mount point?

I have a gigabit internet and while using SABNZBD in a docker container I'm not maxing out my internet connection and getting around 70 MB/s.

So after a few days googling I found this post on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SABnzbd/comments/1ap888p/download_speed_limited_by_disk_speed_with_an_ssd/

That points out that the user was doing the same as I: using 2 mount points for incomplete and complete downloads.

In my case incomplete: /mnt/cache/incomplete (a NVME PCI-E SSD)

and complete in /mnt/disks/XXXXX/usenet/complete (a different NVME PCI-E SSD).

So I tried putting incomplete and complete in the NVME and got almost 78MB/s. So this is getting better.

Now the problem is, the only way to have both showing under the same path would be mounting /mnt (which is a bad idea) and also it doesn't work because /mnt/cache isn't visible. 

Mounting /mnt/user/INCOMPLETE a share I made that points to /mnt/cache isn't a good idea because being part of the array I'm limited to read and write speeds compared to direct disk access. 

So is there any way to mount both /mnt/cache and /mnt/disks under the same volume being passed to the docker container? In any safe way?

that is being done already via symlink and fuse the correct final path to use is /mnt/user/ %data folder%

You can specify the disk under the share tab for the folder you want shared.

Other wise you could symlink them with consequences as /mnt/cached and /mnt/disk are the physical mount path for the /dev device in unraid 

see redit: 

and: