Ability to access Unraid array drives mounted to non-Unraid systems.

I am onboard a US navy vessel with my unraid server. My only network connection is through a government laptop. I am unable to connect personal devices to this network. 

I chose unraid due to the ease at which it seemed the data could be accessed as the files are intact (non striped) and don't require any specialized hardware. I moved from Synology to Unraid (+supermicro hw) for this reason.

I recently had a power distro board fail in my server. I am months away from the replacement arriving. 
In the mean time, I hoped to access the array drives using an external adapter connected to my personal laptop running kali. Instead, I was met with errors caused by this bug report from two years ago (issue first reported in 2021).

It seems Unraid incorrectly builds XFS in a way that is not correctible unless the fix is performed when the array is created. I now have two servers, a total over 500tb, all configured to XFS through unraid. 

I tried booting my laptop from a backup of my unraid usb to add a single drive from my array as well as a blank drive to allow me to start the array, transfer files between the two, then shut down and swap the array drive for each of the drives in my original array until I've found and moved all the files i require to the blank drive. 

I'm unable to do this as the array cannot be started without a license, and a license cannot be added without internet connection available. 

Are there any avenues to access my data now? It seems silly that the ability to mount Unraid array drives externally on another system is a main attracting point to this software, when it doesn't work correctly.

2 hours ago, Daniel.Heckman said:

I'm unable to do this as the array cannot be started without a license, and a license cannot be added without internet connection available. 

Just use your already licensed USB stick. Make a full backup, then set it up as new, and copy the license key file from the backup and keep the rest of the files from the fresh install. All the customization of Unraid is in the config folder, so just keep that securely backed up so you can recreate your config if you want later.