Missing Key File & Can't get Unraid to boot from USB

So I've been working OT and busy as #@%! ini general, and hadn't signed on to my tower for a while. Finally had a few minutes tonight to check on and update things and log on to a bunch of "Missing Key File" warnings and then Unraid hangs on me. I do a hard reboot and now it won't even load Unraid from USB. Tried moving the USB from internal header to back USB 2.0 port, still nothing.

A little help here would be great. Is my USB pooched? Can I somehow get my data/key/Unraid setup off it and/or load some version of Unraid to get in to my Appdata backup?

Thanks.

16 hours ago, JorgeB said:

See if you can access the flash drive in Windows, if yes backup the complete /config folder and recreate it, if it still fails replace it.

Windows laptop said it was unrecognizable file system and  would need to be formatted to be read. Looking like I need to try a new USB (ordered a Samsung Bar Plus), load Unraid and pull stuff from app data backup.