Unable to see Unraid 7.0 Beta 1 Predefined shares

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

11 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Since the devices were recently formatted, disable the docker and VM services, click apply, then re-enable, and post new diags if they still don't show up.

Thanks for the suggestions, i carred them all out and restarted the machine, but with the same results, atached is a new diags file and a few more screenshots. it also seesm like the Linvirt driver is not loading for VM.s also when i select to rebooot the machien actually turns off completly within t en second and does not reboot, which i have to turn on aai nmanually. 

2024-06-29_15-36-25.png

2024-06-29_15-51-11.png

titan-diagnostics-20240629-1544.zip

• Solution
6 minutes ago, donglobal said:

it also seesm like the Linvirt driver is not loading for VM

It's not, in fact there's not even an attempt to start it, same for docker, suggesting this is a config issue, I would recommend recreating the flash drive from scratch.

How did you create the fresh 7.0.0-beta install since there's no zip?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

It's not, in fact there's not even an attempt to start it, same for docker, suggesting this is a config issue, I would recommend recreating the flash drive from scratch.

Thanks a lot I iwll try it, for the new nstall I did an upgrade from the existing setup 6.12, I will recreate the flash drive as you have suggested and do a complete fresh install. 

3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Thank JorgeB,

A complete reinstall did the trick, it all works fine now, i noticed it took a lot longer to upgrade than the first time. 

2024-06-29_19-39-09.png

2024-06-29_19-39-21.png

• Like 1