my windows vm wont boot into install menu

Posted (edited)

i dont know what the zuck did i just do to make that happen, i mean heck i have seen that thing on linux 'the Grub Rescue 'in case if iso don't boot up well here's thing right when i try to start up a vm with windows iso it come up with this bash thing sort of like seeing the grub rescue, i try to trouble shoot if i can get to work, i think it could be some bug on my unraid version 6.12.8 or something to do with virtWIN could have caused it or i could be just wrong, let me know if you had this problem ever accorded, 'and one thing i had already have put a cd iso file on vm before i even start it up so."Screenshot(29).thumb.png.ec841ad04c3762c941c295e771ecac33.png

logs for windows vm.txt

Edited by mr_syd20
i forgotten to add one little thing
1 minute ago, mr_syd20 said:

i dont know what the zuck did i just do to make that happen, i mean heck i have seen that thing on linux 'the Grub Rescue 'in case if iso don't boot up well here's thing right when i try to start up a vm with windows iso it come up with this bash thing sort of like seeing the grub rescue, i try to trouble shoot if i can get to work, i think it could be some bug on my unraid version 6.12.8 or something to do with virtWIN could have caused it or i could be just wrong, let me know if you had this problem ever accorded, Screenshot(29).thumb.png.ec841ad04c3762c941c295e771ecac33.png

logs for windows vm.txt 7.57 kB · 0 downloads

Did you set boot order for CD? type reset + enter you may then see press any key .....

Just now, mr_syd20 said:

i just try do to that the bus sata thing and it didnt work out well so i dont kno what do to at this point do i update the unraid version to lasted one Screenshot(34).thumb.png.1cea9ee14dcc1fcc2942d4f8fc5b8d2b.pngScreenshot(32).thumb.png.9e9f816d94dff2a36bb4b7186bcb467e.png

type reset and press enter you should see press any key. or exit will take to bios screen when you should be able to select boot device