monitor_nchan: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Im having issues with an install and am getting this error and the UI and ssh becomes completely unavailable. I can ping the host just fine though and SOME containers work but most are unresponsive. Its been happening every couple days for the past week. Attached are the syslog files (i think. Unsure which dumps people want).

IMG_6893.jpeg

tower2-diagnostics-20240722-1903.zip

Thanks for the response. Its difficult to have docker down as i have all my services running in containers. Is there something pointing to this being a docker specific issue? I did install portainer and a portainer-agent a few weeks ago. I've since removed those containers as i thought it might be causing some issues. If my host keeps running without any issues i'll close this, but if it freezes up again i'll try and go without my services for a day or so and see how things go. Thanks again!

Also, since i have you here. Is there a way to update the docker agent on unraid? Im running v24x i believe and i see some warnings about configurations (mostly just health check stuff) where it recommends v25x.