Replace parity drive steps with limited cable issue.

Hi. I have a dilemma. I have no extra cable slot to my PSU. I have 2 parity drives. One 18TB. One 10TB.  

I want to replace my smaller 10TB parity drive with a 22TB drive. And a data drive of 3TB with that 10TB drive of course. So 3TB will be physically removed from my system at the end of it all. 

Is this doable? I assume I will need to physically replace my 10TB drive with 22TB drive. Let it rebuild parity onto the new 22TB drive. 
When done, physically remove 3TB drive, and replace it with 10TB drive to rebuild data drive. 
This way, no extra PSU cable required. 2 separate operations.

However, I am not very sure of the software steps to do this. Starting from my current setup, do I need to stop the array (if it is started), unassign the parity 10TB drive, and then shutdown to replace the drives (as per the above paragraphs) OR start array so Unraid recognise that parity drive is missing, then shutdown so I can physically replace the drive?
And assuming parity drive is done and dusted, do I have to unassign 3TB from data array and start array or can I just unassigned, shutdown and physically replace drive?