hangs on verifying dmi pool data

i'm using the latest unraid build.  and have tried disconnecting all drives.  have reset the cmos from jumpers.  and every boot i get stuck at the same place. 

before this happened i tried to take the array offline and  power down to add a new drive.  it would never go offline and could not refresh the menu page even after leaving it over night.  so this morning i powered it down from the reset button on the case.  while down i added a new drive and rebooted.  when in the menu i added the new drive to the array, and it was clearing the drive.  about 2 hours into it my power went off.  i could not do anything, and being a complete moron with all things linux i could not figure out how to stop it or safely shut it down from telnet.  so eventually the ups gave out and the server shut off.  when the power came back it would boot, but only until verifying dmi pool data. 

so i'm not sure if i'm screwed, if it can be fixed or if i need to get a new mb, cpu etc.  any help is seriously appreciated.  thanks