September 14Sep 14 Community Expert As soon as I click on "APPS" and do NOTHING else, don't click anywhere else just loads the APPS tab/page:I get this warning from Malwarebytes: Which is owned by DigitalOcean LLC:So what and why is the content panel (APPS) immediately communicating with DigitalOcean server? This didn't used to be the case until recently? Rob.
September 14Sep 14 Community Expert Just sounds like a false positive based on an IP owned by DigitalOcean
September 14Sep 14 Author Community Expert @MowMdown Maybe, how would I know? This issue started very recently and I've been using Malwarebytes for several years. Did something change with APPS control/content?
September 14Sep 14 Community Expert My best guess is that Malwarebytes has a record of that IP address serving malware at some point. How it determined that, not sure.But now content is being served by that IP via digitalOcean who is just a CDN (content delivery network) and I doubt CA Apps is serving malware.
September 14Sep 14 Community Expert What exact url exactly was blocked? Sometimes it's just the icon for an app that triggers that stuff.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.