Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plex Docker container causing RAM usage to climb to 99%

Featured Replies

I've had the binhex-plexpass container running on my machine for years. Recently, I've noticed that my RAM usage (32GB) percentage has been steadily increasing. After bootup, the usage sits around 8%, most of that being system usage. Once start the Plex docker, the usage slowly increases over several days, until it's maxed out. If I restart the container, the usage immediately drops back to 8% and then slowly build up again. It's like the container is grabbing RAM when needed, but not releasing it. Any insight here would be helpful. Please let me know what info is needed. Thanks.

  • Community Expert

Best to use the appropriate container support thread docker support.JPG

  • Author
2 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Best to use the appropriate container support thread docker support.JPG

This is what I get when I click on Support.

image.png

  • Community Expert

In that case, I recommend changing to another Plex container, one that is still supported.

  • Author
On 10/1/2026 at 2:37 AM, JorgeB said:

In that case, I recommend changing to another Plex container, one that is still supported.

I don't understand how it's not supported. It's in the Apps and it's updated regularly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.