Misc items from unRAID build (Pro license, SAS cards, case, etc.)

I'm going in another direction with my NAS, so I have a bunch of stuff left over from my unRAID build.  This stuff contributed to a very nice unRAID box, so I'm guessing it might be of interest to this forum.  Items are in northern California, but shipping is no problem (buyer's expense).

• 4GB USB drive with unRAID Pro license - $100 Update: $80 shipped within the continental US ($119 retail for just the license)
  • RAIDMAX case, (http://www.raidmax.com/chassis/platinum.html) very nice looking, 9+1 drive bays.  Upgraded with additional 3-drive carrier from manufacturer (~$20) and super quiet Antec fans (~$80 in fans alone) - $100 Update: $75 (~$200 retail incl. carrier and fans)
  • 2x Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 SAS cards, each one includes two SAS -> 4x SATA breakout cables. - $70 ea. Update: both sold, thanks for your interest!
  • Intel PRO/1000 PCIe NIC - $25 (apparently I paid $35.95) 

Here are some pics of the items:

RAIDMAX case (note that I'm selling the case only which includes all hardware, manual, original box, etc. just no internals as in the pics):

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

Flash drive, SAS cards and cables, Intel NIC:

IMG_1166.jpg

• 2 weeks later...