[FS] Kingston KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G DDR3-1333 16GB ECC CL9 Memory

I have 16GB ECC unregistered/unbuffered RAM for sale. Those are four 4GB Kingston modules: 2x KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G DDR3-1333 8GB (2x4GB) ECC CL9 Memory Kit

This is a perfect memory for Supermicro X9SCM-F and similar boards. Also for HP N40.

The item for sale have been working perfectly in my server (Xeon+X9SCM-F) for over 6 months. Selling due to upgrade to 32G.

Shipping to lower 48 states only, PayPal payments only.

Price is $75 including shipping.

Specifications

Mfr Part Number: KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G

Type: DDR3

Capacity: 8GB (2x 4GB)

Speed: PC10600 1333MHz

Size & Bit: 512M x 72

Pins: 240pin

ECC: Yes

CL 9, 1.5V

I got SuperTalent from superbiiz. Working fine so far  :)

Thanks, so much, for the info. Not trying to further derail your thread, but is this W1333EX16G kit(2 kits needed for 32GB total, of course) the correct product you bought? I'm asking since this board can be picky and 32GB would be the max with this board, so I'd like something unRAID user tested. BTW, I currently use 2 of the same KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G kits as you for 16GB total in the same board. 

I got 4 x W1333EB8GM (Super Talent DDR3-1333 8GB ECC Micron Chip Server Memory)

So far I haven't noticed any problems with the memory and X9SCM-F. I also did a few hours of Memtest with no errors.

I run my unRAID on ESXi by the way.

I was also debating whether to get  Samsung, Kingston and SuperTalent. Price differences are quite marginal.