Could not open input file: mobiquo/mobiquo.php

It's the tapatalk notifier for Chrome.  I had exactly the same issue - uninstall the notifier and it goes away, or just leave it as it probably really doesn't matter.  I'm guessing the notifier looks for the presence of mobiquo.php on any web server it hits, and the unRaid console is simply showing that attempt.

It's the tapatalk notifier for Chrome.  I had exactly the same issue - uninstall the notifier and it goes away, or just leave it as it probably really doesn't matter.  I'm guessing the notifier looks for the presence of mobiquo.php on any web server it hits, and the unRaid console is simply showing that attempt.

I think you nailed it. As I needed to access the unRAID WebGui, and accessed it from a client I normally do not from, via Chrome and it does have the tapatalk notifier add-on installed (only client I have that has this installed). And clearly remember being signed in to the unRAID forums to post on RC9a related items, and a few tapatalk notifications pop'ed up. So that solves that mystery. Thanks for chiming in with your experience with this.

Archived