Cache Drive skipping Applications Help

Hi All,

im fairley new to the community and Unraid,

i have recently build my unraid and it has been working perfectly, i have installed a few plugins: Plex Media Server, SickBeard, SABnzbd,

i followed to the intstructions on the Lime Tech website on how to install them and it worked perfectly, then suddenly i noticed the Mover stoped moving my TV shows to the Share (mnt/user/Media/TV Shows)

and when i go to the settings page to manually click move it deosnt move my shows,

my tv shows are not acceseble on the cache drive and i cant move them.

attached is my log

Mar 21 19:47:46 Tower emhttp: shcmd (256): /usr/local/sbin/mover |& logger &

Mar 21 19:47:46 Tower logger: mover started

Mar 21 19:47:46 Tower logger: skipping Applications/

Mar 21 19:47:46 Tower logger: mover finished

Mar 21 19:47:47 Tower emhttp: shcmd (257): crontab -c /etc/cron.d - <<< "# Generated mover schedule: 40 1 * * * /usr/local/sbin/mover |& logger"

==> /mnt/cache/Applications/sabnzbd <==

==> /mnt/cache/Applications/sabnzbd <==

i noticed that it says skipping applications i dont know how to fix this please help me

i have attached some screen shots please help me on how to fix this problem

Regards,

Ammar

screenshot.png.8c54dfc135216fa2e94b402c92f0920d.png

screenshot1.png.aff015528026f28bf501242f1a5d3d56.png

screenshot2.png.bc332cb1aaf55e3d22007ceaaeeac08e.png

Your Applications folder is set to cache only.  This is correct for applications like sabnzbd, sickbeard, etc.

If you have sabnzbd+ saving your downloaded files to some sub-folder located in the Applications folder they will not be moved.  You need to configure sabnzbd to save your completed files to a folder like /mnt/cache/sabcomplete

Your Applications folder is set to cache only.  This is correct for applications like sabnzbd, sickbeard, etc.

If you have sabnzbd+ saving your downloaded files to some sub-folder located in the Applications folder they will not be moved.  You need to configure sabnzbd to save your completed files to a folder like /mnt/cache/sabcomplete

Personally, I have sabnzbd download to:-

/Appdata/sabnzbd/complete/

Then that can be dealt with by couchpotato & sickbeard, then, I have a script that's executed by sabnzbd when all downloads are done which moves the above DIR to:-

/Nicks Files/downloads/unorganized

Which then idles there until I notice that the DIR is building up and by that time I'm normally too lazy to fix it all so I just delete it.

I don't understand your problem. You typically want the Applications share to stay on the cache only.

You have shares called Applications and Apps. What are these for and why 2 versions?

Also, you have a share called Media for the TV shows. The green icon means there is no media on the cache so it has all moved.

thank you, im sorry i have been out of internet reach for the past few days,

"lionelhutz" my problem is that i get a locked sign on my downloads file on the cache disk, these files are not moving to the Media Share, i tried using eveything i know to move them but they are locked, and everytime i download using sabnzbd + Sickbeard they get stuck there

i have no idea what i did wrong in my setup. i added a screen shot of what im talking about

thanks again

Regards,

Ammar

screenshot.png.4c87de7067509bac4593f6f633d3c4bb.png

no the Applications share is where the plugins installed (Sickbeard,Plex, Sabnzbd)

the Media share is where i want my tv shows to be moved to,

the apps share is empty i tried to delete it but for some reason i wasn't able to delete it so i just ignored it

Regards,

Ammar

Yes, the plugins are the applications. You don't want the mover to move the Applications share to the array.

As I posted before, you have a permissions issue. Try using 0770 for the permissions.

You might also have a setup issue if you actually want completed files to be automatically moved to the Media share.