Existing unRaid usb with Completely New Hardware

My UnRaid system with v4.6, a Pentium 4, and lots of IDE drives got a fried motherboard quite a while back, and I'm just now rebuilding my server with a new motherboard, new CPU, new 3TB SATA drives and new SATA controllers.  Basically starting from scratch with only the UnRaid USB key carried over.  Nothing else.

Can I just put v5 on my USB drive and fire it up like a brand new system (which it is, except for the UnRaid USB drive)?

If not, what else do I need to do?  Thanks!

That should be fine.

I would make sure that you have a backed up copy of your license key (which is tied to the USB device), and then proceed as if you had never used unRAID before.  Adding the license key to a virgin 5.0 release on the USB stick unlocks the relevant features.

You're already past the issue -- but just for future reference, since you were starting over, the ONLY file you should have kept from the original flash drive is your key (Pro.key or Plus.key).

All you had to do was save that;  reformat the flash drive and install a "virgin" new copy of v5 RC12a;  add the key file; and boot  :)