[SOLVED] Supermicro Server

I got one of those Supermicro 4U servers from TamSolutions today and it appears everything is working except I can't get it on the network to save my life. There's 2 network ports on the MoBo and there is also an addon card with a network port. The 2 on the motherboard give me no link light and appear to probably be off. The addon gives me link lights but I have no connectivity. I don't see it's mac address showing up on the router ad I can get out from it or get in to it. Anyone else have one of these that can clue me in to what I'm doing wrong?

Let me edit this and say that before I was running the server without dhcp. I tried to go into network.cfg and turn dhcp on but then I didn't get an ip at all. Of course I have a static ip now but my router doesn't seem to care.

I had to plug cable into the port farthest from the USB.  The one thats closer to USB's was for the IPMI management card.  Also, I have reset the IP setup through BIOS for IPMI and DHCP worked fine for the server.

I'm not sure what you mean by reset the IP setup through BIOS. Mine is currently on for IPMI network etc etc. So should I turn it off?

Ok, I have MAC0 LAN0 and MAC1 LAN1 both set to Auto in the bios. The only other option is disabled.

I also have IMPI third Lan OPROM which was set to Yes but I've set it to no. And Load Onboard LAN Option Rom which was enabled but I've tried disabling it as well with no luck.

And one more thing. The MAC address that's on the sticker spanning the two network ports on the motherboard has the MAC address that eth0 is reporting. Maybe unraid has a problem with H8DME-2 mobo? I doubt that though. I'm probably just not doing something right.

I had to plug cable into the port farthest from the USB.  The one thats closer to USB's was for the IPMI management card.  Also, I have reset the IP setup through BIOS for IPMI and DHCP worked fine for the server.

I'm not sure what you mean by reset the IP setup through BIOS. Mine is currently on for IPMI network etc etc. So should I turn it off?

My IPMI card was setup with some funky IP address through BIOS.  I went in and set up IP in my range, gateway and netmask.