[Solved]Moved from TX to CA.. now array is stuck on starting log attached.

so in Texas all was well and working just fine. I hooked up the server here in CA to the network(no internet) just local hub and wifi router. and I get stuck on starting up. I removed the case and double checked all cables were plugged in correctly and it still won't start up.

its been so long since i've tinkered with this machine i seem to have forgotten how to do anything other than log into the main web GUI which still works by the way.

-=Jason=-

syslog-2013-06-30.txt

so in Texas all was well and working just fine. I hooked up the server here in CA to the network(no internet) just local hub and wifi router. and I get stuck on starting up. I removed the case and double checked all cables were plugged in correctly and it still won't start up.

its been so long since i've tinkered with this machine i seem to have forgotten how to do anything other than log into the main web GUI which still works by the way.

-=Jason=-

Best guess a this point would be that one of your add-ins is attempting to connect to the Internet during bootup.  Removing/disabling all of the plugins (as suggested by dgaschk) will show if this is the problem.

Best guess a this point would be that one of your add-ins is attempting to connect to the Internet during bootup.  Removing/disabling all of the plugins (as suggested by dgaschk) will show if this is the problem.

I'm almost certain this is what's happening. I remember the same thing happening to me when I rebooted when I was having an Internet outage.

OT: congrats on the move to CA. Where abouts did you move to?

I'm almost certain this is what's happening. I remember the same thing happening to me when I rebooted when I was having an Internet outage.

I moved to Orange, in Orange County

Just north of the Orange Mall

Tapped via TapaCrap from my Galaxy Nexus

Oh, nice area. Did you move there for work?

Did you get a chance to try disabling the add-ons and test if it works?

Oh, nice area. Did you move there for work?

Did you get a chance to try disabling the add-ons and test if it works?

I Transferred for work.

And yes reverting to a stock config file worked perfect.