M1015s in stock

I sent two PMs with the first on July 3 and the second on the 11th and nothing so far so you're not alone.

For $4 more I bought the same thing off ebay with the full size bracket.  To me I was not seeing an awesome deal or even a good deal if you want the standard bracket to justify having to put up with waiting almost half a month and still going with not even an acknowledgement of the PM.

Sent the info off in a pm at the start of last week, plus another pm just looking for an update, I have not heard anything yet. Let me know if you are still selling these?

I have 20 or more cards so please send the quantity desired. Bracket type. Firmware options. IT or IR. BIOS or no BIOS.

PayPal email or phone number. Zip code you want the package shipped to.

I will create a invoice and send you a PayPal request for payment. You pay I ship.

Rush fee = $25 extra.

No hurries. So far I have more than I have requests.

Money back guarantee. All cards are still under vendor warranty.

As of right now I'm working on a 2 day turn around. Once cash is clear I ship.

Thank you

Thanks for the link!

Seanant, please cancel my order.  More than a week and still no communication means that I take my business elsewhere.

~Spritz

I ordered from the above link @7am this morning, and I just received shipping notice @215pm.

Anybody heard anything yet, it's been 3 weeks.  Sent 4 PM's, on the 5th, 9th, 10th and 13th. 2 confirming my order and nothing from the seller.  The seller might be a great guy, but it makes it kind of hard to trust you'll ever get your order if you get a chance to pay for it. Might just buy else where, can't wait any longer. :-\

Just to let you know I have bought card off of the seller. He's not the best communicator in the world, but when the original card got lost in the mail he did send a second one that did arrive and is working well in my server.

So all in all it was a long slow process, but I got the card, it works well and he did follow up to make sure the card works well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

check your paypal account, if the label was printed using there service there should be a tracking number attached. If not try contacting the seller, if that fails open a case with paypal.

A small piece of PayPal advice... if you open a case with PayPal, ensure the case remain open until you reach a satisfactory conclusion to the dispute.  Never ever close the case as you cannot reopen it.  eg. if the seller requests the case be closed ahead of a refund, let this be a big red flag to you.  Once a case is closed, you have no further recourse for a dispute with PayPal and the seller and will be left having to deal with your bank or card company to get a refund.

I don't wish to suggest Seanant is anything other than an honorable person, but I must say recent comments in this thread mirror exactly what happened to me when trading with him last year (also for an M1015).  Long delays in communication followed by messages indicating item shipped and then later after no item arrived, less than clear replies as to why.  First felt something was wrong when I pressed for exact shipping dates, at which point I never really got clear answers to my questions.  Raised a dispute with PayPal, reply from Seanant requesting case be closed and a refund would then take place.  That was second time something felt wrong, which is when I checked the dispute rules and found closing case would essentially leave me out in the cold if a refund didn't take place.  Informed Seanant I would not close case and to be fair he immediately performed a refund.

Happy, I closed the case and thought nothing more of it.  Months past and then quite oddly and totally out of the blue, I received a personal message from him via this forum whereby he repeated his stance that I was the only person he'd ever had an issue with.

I genuinely hope Seanant is on the level.  I imagine he's successfully sold to others on here, so perhaps it's just a case that so many people want M1015's that he struggles to fulfill orders.  It's just that this thread is giving me a weird sense of Deja Vu and I felt I should share my experience.

Ok ok ok.  I apologize I m still here and still going to come through.  If  you paid me I will ship starting today.  I am settled in now.  If  you wan to chat send me an IM and I will send you my phone number.  I will get this all straight this week.  Thanks for your patience.

Here is the deal.  I will not sell these to newbies that join to get a good deal on the card.  Part of the delay is just about everyone that has paid joined the day or within a day or two of this original posting.  If your coming on the forum to get a card great.  The price is what they sell for on eBay.  Just look at the completed/sold and that's what your going to pay.

If your a unraid enthusiast and want some cards let me know and we will work it out.  From now on no newbies looking for a deal to resell somewhere else.  If that is you and you sent me cash I am refunding it now.  Everyone else will get there cards in the next day or so.

The other delay is I changed jobs.  I let everyone know ahead of time if you want a rush for the unit its another $25 on top of the total.

Thanks

Its a free country

I sent two PMs with the first on July 3 and the second on the 11th and nothing so far so you're not alone.

For $4 more I bought the same thing off ebay with the full size bracket.  To me I was not seeing an awesome deal or even a good deal if you want the standard bracket to justify having to put up with waiting almost half a month and still going with not even an acknowledgement of the PM.

Sent the info off in a pm at the start of last week, plus another pm just looking for an update, I have not heard anything yet. Let me know if you are still selling these?

I have 20 or more cards so please send the quantity desired. Bracket type. Firmware options. IT or IR. BIOS or no BIOS.

PayPal email or phone number. Zip code you want the package shipped to.

I will create a invoice and send you a PayPal request for payment. You pay I ship.

Rush fee = $25 extra.

No hurries. So far I have more than I have requests.

Money back guarantee. All cards are still under vendor warranty.

As of right now I'm working on a 2 day turn around. Once cash is clear I ship.

Thank you

Did you ever order any? 

Thanks for the link!

Seanant, please cancel my order.  More than a week and still no communication means that I take my business elsewhere.

~Spritz

I ordered from the above link @7am this morning, and I just received shipping notice @215pm.

Here's what I have left to sort out.

Tony Chau - Newbie joined for cards - refunded

William Stanley - What is your member ID? You have until 1700 PST then I ship to someone else or refund.

Roger Lockey - What is your member ID? You have until 1700 PST then I ship to someone else or refund.

I am still going through my account to see whats there and been refunded. 

Well since I sent my second PM to you (which I never got an invoice for) I have purchased

2x$70 each (no bracket)

1x$82 each (bracket)

1x$90 each (no bracket) (from the seller I gave a link to, since they still had some left)

1x$86 each (bracket)

off of ebay from various sellers, they all contacted me within 24 hours with tracking info, and all my cards were shipped to me in less than 7 days after payment.

Here is the deal.  I will not sell these to newbies that join to get a good deal on the card.  Part of the delay is just about everyone that has paid joined the day or within a day or two of this original posting.  If your coming on the forum to get a card great.  The price is what they sell for on eBay.  Just look at the completed/sold and that's what your going to pay.

as for you no newbie issue, its a free'ish country but it is just bad business sense.  And if you check ebay you can find a good deal on these cards, see my list above if more info (I list total prices so if there was a shipping charge it is included in the price above)

If your a unraid enthusiast and want some cards let me know and we will work it out.  From now on no newbies looking for a deal to resell somewhere else.  If that is you and you sent me cash I am refunding it now.  Everyone else will get there cards in the next day or so.

I don't even use unRAID anymore, and gave my setup (minus drives) to a friend. Ubuntu + ZFS can go a long way, faster, more reduncany, more programs (torrents, streamer, encoders, try running handbreak on unRAID), and the cost less than $200 to build my rig (minus drives).  I was mainly looking for the M1015 to replace my older ServeRAID-BR10i, that can't support my new 4TB hard drives.

current rig

Motherboard - Intel S5500BC 1366 LGA

Ram - 16 GB ECC (4x4GB) 4 slots free

CPU - Xeon 5520 (quad core)

PSU -750 watt silencer

RAID -M1015 + HP SAS Expander (24 internal + 4 external)

Did you ever order any? 

The other delay is I changed jobs.  I let everyone know ahead of time if you want a rush for the unit its another $25 on top of the total.

I hope that fee includes one day shipping, otherwise hit ebay folks, I got ever one of my cards in a 3-6 day time span from the day I paid for it.

Thanks for the link!

~Spritz

Did you ever order any? 

Thanks for the link!

~Spritz

Tried too, sent you a PM, never heard back.  Hence my above post.