Missing Disk

First, get a UPS  => that should be a mandatory accessory for any server.    Then you'd never lose power -- it would always shut down gracefully if the power was out for more than a few minutes.

Second, the red ball indicates that UnRAID has disabled the drive.

Shut down;  check the cables to that drive -- unplug them, then replug them to be sure they're firmly attached on both ends.  If the drive's in a caddy, unplug it; then re-seat it.

Now turn the system back on and see if it's still red-balled.  If so, then Stop the array; unassign the drive;  Start the array;  Stop the array; Re-assign the drive; then Start the array again.  It will now rebuild the drive (to the same physical drive).    If that succeeds, you're done.    If it fails, you need to replace the drive.

Ok i checked all the cables unplug them and re plug all again.  Did all as indicated, got the blue dot, assigned again, got the orange dot and now the system is rebuilding on the same disk.

Did I miss something?  Should be done in 5 hours, so i'll be back to report later.

Thx!