Challenged making applications persistent

Gouie

Hi guys, I'm at a loss and looking for some guidance. For some reason each of the applications I have installed will not stay persistent. All apps (SB, CP, Plex, SAB) are installed on a cache drive. This setup was working for quite some time until a recent replacement of my parity drive and subsequent movement of other drives.

After a restart the pluggins are not installed. I manually install each of them then they report that the associated application is not installed. Doing so resets my config back to "out of the box". I have no idea where to start at this point, any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.

This is really getting painful guys, could really use your help. Of the 3 apps I use, only CP is remaining persistent. I thought it was the reboot causing the problem but I don't believe that is the case. It seems to be happening every morning; when I check the web interface in the morning the pluggin tells me SB and SAB are not installed. I immediately thought it was my cache mover moving the installation files but why does CP work? This is the location of each application:

/mnt/cache/apps/SABnzbd

/mnt/cache/apps/SickBeard

/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato

I have confirmed that the "apps" share has been set to use cache always. I'm at a loss. I've turned off the schedule cache mover to see if the problem occurs again tonight; any insight here would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, looks like I've resolved things, thought I'd post to close the issue out. All of my woes stemmed from installing the apps on my cache drive without setting my apps share to cache only. I caught the mistake one day later but it was too late, the apps had already been moved to my array. Now, I re-installed numerous times with no luck; every night my automated move would kill the apps. It wasn't until I complete removed the apps folder from my array that a re-installation finally worked.

Archived