Issues with unRaid plugins

Hey Everyone,

I'm having a couple issues that I cannot seem to solve. I've tried everything I can think of but still nothing works. Below is my setup followed by the current issues I'm having.

Currently running:

unRaid 5.0-rc16c

Sickbeard Plug-in Version: 2.4.1  4dfb0e2ce07ce0fc3e82a2f708c96e4c552f2ecd

Couchpotato V2 Plug-in Version: 2.3.6

Sabnzbd Plug-in Version: 2.5.3

3tb parity

2 x 2tb array

500gb cache

8gb flash

Al the plugins are installed to flash drive with data files in cache.

Issues:

Sickbeard

When first installed sickbeard, i configured it and everything ran fine. I added existing shows which sickbeard found no problem. Even restarted (stopped array then powered down) and all the configurations remained. It seems though that over night something happens and I get an error in the morning (attached). All the configurations are reset to default and none of my shows are shown anymore. I once again configure everything and get it going again. Sickbeard runs fine all day, but once again the next morning I get the same error.

Sabnzbd

Sab works pretty well, the only issue I have is that when I reboot (actually select reboot) unraid, I loose all the configurations. If I stop the array then power down everything is fine.

Couchpotato

Couchpotato runs well, then only issue is over night (about the same time sickbeard stops working), I can no longer access the menu on my browser. Just a blank screen shows up when I type in the address (eg. 192.168.0.15:8082) into the browser. I can tell it's still running cause I can access it through nzb360 on my phone.

The biggest issue I seem to be having is with sickbeard. The sab and cp problems are manageable, but I hate having to reconfigure sickbeard everyday.

Does anyone happen to know what the problem could be?

I have attached some logs.

Thanks in advance for the help!

sickbeard_error.jpg.7ce9eebcdb2b66ee18787592ef40e35d.jpg

sickbeard_logs_-_nov_12.txt

unRaid_log_-_Nov_12.txt

Sounds like the mover is moving the files to the array. Do you have the share as cache only?

The reason you can still access couchpotato via your phone is it uses the API that is still running and loaded into memory, when you access the webpage it doesn't work because it tries to reference a file it expects to be on your cache drive but no longer is.

When you install each app you have to pick the location. None of your screen shots show the share settings for the location you installed these applications.

You should do something like this. Make a user share called Applications. Set the "use cache disk" option to "only".  Then, use that share for the applications. For example, "/mnt/cache/Applications/SABnzbd" as the Sab install and data location.