Recommendation needed to improve write speed

That's a very unusual speed ... but whether it's 100 or 165 doesn't really matter -- both are far too slow to achieve the speeds UnRAID is capable of.

Just get the Gb router and connect it and you'll be fine.

BTW, you never answered the question r.e. what kind of READ speeds are you getting with the network?

... with a 100Mb router, you should see ~ 11MB/s;  if it's truly 165Mb that should be ~ 17MB/s;  if you happen to have a Gb router (which I think is very unlikely)  you should see speeds approaching the sustained data rate of your disks ... possibly as high as > 100MB/s

That's a very unusual speed ... but whether it's 100 or 165 doesn't really matter -- both are far too slow to achieve the speeds UnRAID is capable of.

Just get the Gb router and connect it and you'll be fine.

BTW, you never answered the question r.e. what kind of READ speeds are you getting with the network?

... with a 100Mb router, you should see ~ 11MB/s;  if it's truly 165Mb that should be ~ 17MB/s;  if you happen to have a Gb router (which I think is very unlikely)  you should see speeds approaching the sustained data rate of your disks ... possibly as high as > 100MB/s

Please tell me how get this "Read speeds" from network.

The number "10 MB/s" is just a estimate from mac when copying files to the server.