Weird Error

SSD

I have been running Dockers for SB and SAB for a while and suddenly having a problem.

Whenever i DL a TV episode, and it tries to run the autoprocess script, I get a timeout error.

SAB has a clickable hyperlink in the message, and when I click it is shows the URL it is trying to use to deliver the file, along with the error message (see screenshot below).

If I cut and paste the entire URL into a browser, the file processes and I get the normal response.

Also, manual processing from SB works fine.

It almost seems that the SAB docker cannot talk to the SB docker.

(I did a full reboot and it didn't help).

I did change the SB download directory by accident, but changed it back. I think if this were still an issue than using the URL would have failed. I also had to remap my TV volume, so deleted my old SB container and created a new one. Not sure if either one of those could have caused an issue.

Anyone have any ideas on how to diagnose / resolve this?

SB_Timeout.JPG.9e6df90fcd01d3a2c8f6f70ace9ac365.JPG

Turns out that the issue is my Dockers cannot resolve the ip address of the server from the hostname. When I hardcoded the ip it worked. Any idea why this happened all off a sudden?

If you set your network to bridge, localhost will point to some IP address in the 172.17.0.0/16 subnet. So you have to bind all apps to 0.0.0.0 and use the external IP address.