Yet another "just got my first red ball" thread

I've read thru quite a few of the "first red ball" threads.  While it's somewhat disconcerting to get one, it seems there's really no correlation between getting one and any indication of a disk failing being the culprit.  I'm also fairly certain my drive red balled on startup of the array and also that I may have moved the server slightly prior to that most recent boot (indicating a loose cable issue is certainly possible especially when I consider the port it's plugged into on my motherboard - one of the ASUS expansion slots that has a cracked housing due to the locking clip on the cable I used when I first got the board...oops).

Anyway, I'm basically just looking for some direction on the paces I should be putting the red balled disk thru now that it's out of my array?  Should I just run a couple cycles of preclear (any specific attributes to work it a little harder)?  Long smart test?  Attached is a couple screen caps of a smart report (apologies for not having the syslog but I'm accessing remotely).  It seems I had a UDMA/CRC error earlier in the life of the disk but I don't see anything else alarming in the report but I could be wrong.  Feedback appreciated.

Page_1.jpg.05f0506e4c467833e5d2df2f6ee25bb7.jpg