2nd Unraid Box (for Backup)

Hi,

I finally settled on this hardware for my 2nd Unraid box that will only be for back up of the data of my 1st Unraid server.

Case : Lian-Li PC-V354

This case is small and is solid, all aluminum and matte black.  There is no Drive Cage possibility, but it's a Backup box.  I can fit 7 x 3.5in drives in it (+1 in the 5.25in space).

PSU : Corsair RS450M

Nice PSU and well priced, certified 80 Plus Gold.

Hard Disks : Seagate STBD6000100 6TB x 3

I choosed 6TB drives because i'm packing 7 drives to backup my 20 drives (3TB) array, so I need more space density.

Motherboard : Supermicro X9SCL+-F

Nice server board with IPMI for managing it.

CPU : Intel Core-i3 3240 (3.4Ghz)

RAM: DDR3 2GB

Low in RAM, but enough for what it will be doing I guess.

ORIGINAL POST :

I have quite a nice box to store all my stuff and it works really well.  Currently, I'm doing a backup to Crashplan.  I estimated that it will take almost 1 YEAR to do the first backup (around 11TB of data).

I would like to have a local Backup too.  I don't want something very powerful, (Atom or Avoton CPU would be good enough).  My current array has 30TB total space, but use only 11TB right now.  Currently, I have only 3TB drives.

I would like to build a 2nd Unraid Box and solely run docker of Crashplan and Use it as a "local target" for Crashplan.

Ideally, something that could have at least 8 disks would be good.

I checked the U-NAS NSC-800 and it seems good, any suggestions on to What to put inside ??