Parity check in progress and v. 4.5-beta4

One of the new features of 4.5-beta4 is "Pressing Power button gracefully shuts down the server." I tried this three times and each time I restarted unRaid, the System Management Utility 'Main' page   showed a parity check n progress. Is this normal with the latest version?  

One of the new features of 4.5-beta4 is "Pressing Power button gracefully shuts down the server." I tried this three times and each time I restarted unRaid, the System Management Utility 'Main' page   showed a parity check n progress. Is this normal with the latest version?  

My guess is no. (Let's see what Tom says though)

Joe L.

Yes there's a bug, fixed in -beta5. ...

Excellent

... BTW this should have been posted in the 4.5-beta4 announcement thread.

You might get the regulars to do that but as I said before I cant see it happening for the less frequent visitors. Its not normal forum etiquette to fork a thread (i.e. post randomly about a bug in th middle of others talking about a differrnt bug

I think this approach is fundamentally flawed. However I suspect the reason is so that you can more easily track issues (which is a very good reason). How about another process where the community can summarise for you in a TRAC, bugzilla or even via the wiki?