Parity Errors - Pulled SMART reports, need help interpreting

Hey gang,

In the past I've received a few errors on routine checks here and there, however this morning I noticed 199 errors. Ran it again and the same amount occurred. I recently replaced the cache drive with an SSD that I had in another PC, so perhaps that's the issue. I'm clueless to alot of this, so if someone with knowledge on the subject could help out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!

smart_cache.txt

smart1.txt

smart2.txt

Not seeing anything worrisome in the SMART reports, although the cache disk looks a little odd (which is to be expected as an SSD is very different than a conventional drive).

Not sure where you are seeing the errors. A screenshot would be helpful and the syslog as dgaschk requested.

You have this in your syslog:

Dec 31 11:14:41 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

This seems to be a false alarm sometimes, and flash corruption should not cause parity errors, but it does make me wonder if you have had an unsafe shutdown, which could result in parity errors.