FS: (3) WD Green WD20EADS 2TB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drives

Data Lifeguard will almost certainly work fine on your AIO ... the only real downside is to run the tests I outlined will take a fairly long time => although only a couple minutes of "your time" to start them ... just a lot of hours of the computer's time to run them [You can, of course, still use the computer while it's doing the tests].

If I had any need for the drives, I'd absolutely take you up on the 3 for $75 price ... that's a VERY fair price point and I'm confident you're not trying to take advantage of anyone.  This thread degraded a bit into a discussion of just how much detail you needed to provide about the drives and what the terms of your sales should be ... but don't be discouraged by that.    I'm sure you would sell them at that price with no problem if you could include the results of the WD Data Lifeguard tests with your listing.

Where are you in Korea?    I spent 18 months at Osan a long time ago (assigned to Skivvy 9).

no feathers are ruffled.  My comments are related to providing a smooth transaction for both parties.

While you may have a great reputation, the reliability of the drives for the specifically targeted market cannot be insured or validated.  Had the smart reports been available (and possibly even bad) and/or a return policy agreed upon it would workout in both parties favor.  People can still reach out privately. It's up to them.

Prices can be adjusted but in the end if the drive has issues and is not not useful who stands to loose?

What's really fair in that situation?

I probably would have just passed this thread by, only I've had a number of EADS 2TB drives die recently.

I suppose part of my comments are related to eBay sellers who are passing off dead/questionable/failing merchandise and sticking the buyers with it. Fortunately ebay has come to my aid more then once in this type of situation.

I've also been involved in a few situations where people here pay with paypal as a gift for the seller to avoid fees, then end up with no recourse with non delivery and/or questionable merchandise.

So while it's buyer beware, as a community we need to uphold to some level of standard for consumable products with a finite lifetime.