[SOLVED] Possible bug b13 - 8th drive not available for shares

Loophole

I am not yet in need of a Pro license but a bonus on the plus of adding an eighth drive (ala 6th data disk)  was

a nice surprise in b13 for us Plus users.

So today I added an eighth drive (disk6).  It had previously been precleared before it had been swapped out for a larger drive,

So I just let the Unraid interface clear and format it as XFS.

So now I have 6 data, 1 Parity and 1, cache drive.

No probs there everything looks sweet.

I go to my shares as I want to update them as I now have a new disk for a dedicated share.

I look at each share and in both the included and excluded disk list there is only disks 1-5, no disk 6?

I have stopped and started the array and even done a full shutdown, but the issue remains. 

This may be an issue with the UI or something else i'm not sure 

On a side note if I stop the array and modify a shares config file manually, adding disk6 to the included disks, then restart the array. 

it still doesnt appear and if I hit apply on the share it removes the disk6 from the included disks in the config file.

Mods : please move this as appropriate as I was not sure if its a defect or just me?

Any help or pointers to resolve this greatly appreciated

Loophole

Did you go to the global share settings and enable the new drive to be included there?

*Slaps  Forehead*  Yes that was it! it has been such a long time since I added a drive vs swapped out that

I had forgotten there was a global on/off for each disk in the share.

Thanks for the heads up

Loophole

Archived