[REQUEST] Full LAMP Stack Server

I would like to request a complete LAMP server that can do light duty web serving.

My wish list would be:

• Apache
  • PHP
  • MariaDB - Can be used for shared Kodi media database
  • Basic nZEDB install - Should be located on an unRAID share or cache drive
  • /var/www/ - Should be located on an unRAID share or cache drive
  • PHPMyAdmin
  • Midnight Commander
  • Unrar
  • Mediainfo
  • Lame
  • avconv or ffmpeg
  • memcached
  • simple_php_yenc_decode
  • 7Zip
  • Tmux
  • Python

As I have mentioned on other posts, I currently run a separate Ubuntu Server machine that I use nZEDb to index newsgroups (for friends and family) and to host a personal web portal that monitors my entire media center collection and downloads, etc. This portal uses PHP, JavaScript, Jquery, access to MySQL from within PHP.

A little eye candy of what my portal looks like. BTW, with some trusted help, this portal can be turned into something that can be released and be user configurable through entering values in a config.php file. Think of it as a Maraschino or  Media Center Manager on gallons of steroids. Screen capture below only shows a small part of what it can do.

J8dfwzG.jpg

Configuration Example:

Ko2YDxy.png

But back to the subject, I can see there is a LAMP docker thing...  not sure if this usable and then configured to create an unRAID template.

https://index.docker.io/u/nickgs/lamp/

I don't think my brain can take trying to learn how to develop Docker containers and templates.

Many thanks.

H.