unRAID v6 Help

I have unRAIDServer-6.0-beta15-x86_64 with an Apple MacBook running Yosemite.

In the Lime Tech document "Upgrading to unRAID v6" under the section "Meeting the new GUI" it states:

The new Help feature, mentioned above, is accessed through the Help button on the Tab bar at the top. This button is a "toggle" and turns the Help 'on' and 'off'. This feature can help you as you begin to tailor v6 to your personal preferences, such as in setting up the built-in features of email notifications, UPS settings, and many others. 'Help' will provide you with a full description of what each setting choice means or exactly what information is required, in the case of a parameter box.

When I click on "Help" nothing happens.

I cannot find a way to access the Help function described above.

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Sorry - it was just not available in the tab I was looking at. Present in other tabs.

Though in fact there is not much content in Help as yet??

Thanks.

I think the amount of Help available varies a lot according to where you are in the GUI.

I think that now there is a generic support capability for the Help function it will gradually be improved over time as authors get around to producing it.  I would expect that any suggestions for help text that could be usefully included at various points in the GUI are likely to be well received as it can be quite hard to come up with text that is both succinct and useful.