Docker GUI for non Unraid

sacretagent

Due to both my unraid servers not being too powerfull did i need to run a third server which has a SA controller which is not supported by Unraid, so i choose to run Ubuntu on that one

i installed docker on it and mounted more or less the same filestructure as my unraid machine

this works well for all dockers we make in this community but i always need to start them with the whole line as we did in the beginning and it is a pita :P

I was looking for other docker gui programs and am using dockerui for now but comparing that wih the docker gui from unraid is comparing apples with lemons :P

so i was wondering if gfjardim was interested in bundling his gui in a linux package so we can run it on other OS too ?

or if somebody knows another good gui?

so far i tried dockerui / shipyard...

dockerui is simple

shipyard i didn't like

so open for any other suggestions here ?

• 2 weeks later...

but i always need to start them with the whole line as we did in the beginning and it is a pita :P

You do know once you have created the container you then only need to issue a simple docker start <container_name> right ? unless your really need a webui then simply create a bash script with all the docker start commands in it and run on boot, simplez

Archived