Unraid v6: Scheduler blank page - completely empty

Unable to schedule anything, because I get a blank page.

Initally not, but starting the array (I think) triggers it not to show anything; completely empty

You have posted this in v5 support.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? How about booting in SAFE mode?

Post a syslog.

Sorry for posting in v5; thank you for moving to v6.

Cleared the cache. Quit IE. Went back in; still the scheduler page completely empty

Booted in safe mode with autostart enabled; again empty

Booted in normal mode with autostart disabled; again empty

Booted in safe mode with autostart disabled; again empty.

How safe is it to post the syslog? I see things like network IPs, ...

Sorry for posting in v5; thank you for moving to v6.

Cleared the cache. Quit IE. Went back in; still the scheduler page completely empty

Booted in safe mode with autostart enabled; again empty

Booted in normal mode with autostart disabled; again empty

Booted in safe mode with autostart disabled; again empty.

How safe is it to post the syslog? I see things like network IPs, ...

Are you talking about Private IPv4 addresses? These are accessible within your local network only and are not even unique.

Syslogs are standard debugging requests here.

• 1 month later...

i'm having the same issue, has there been any resolution? i see that OP abandoned the topic.

I don't know about the OP, but your issue is a separate matter, and you haven't really given us anything to go on.

What have you tried? What version are you running? When did you upgrade? Have you tried clearing browser cache? Have you tried accessing from a different computer? Have you booted in SAFE mode?

I see from your posting history that you are getting hacked. No telling what has happened then. Close your ports! Consider setting up a VPN if you need access outside your local network

If you are on the latest v6, go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the result.

i'm having the same issue, has there been any resolution? i see that OP abandoned the topic.

I don't know about the OP, but your issue is a separate matter, and you haven't really given us anything to go on.

What have you tried? What version are you running? When did you upgrade? Have you tried clearing browser cache? Have you tried accessing from a different computer? Have you booted in SAFE mode?

I see from your posting history that you are getting hacked. No telling what has happened then. Close your ports! Consider setting up a VPN if you need access outside your local network

If you are on the latest v6, go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the result.

i have tried everything above. running the most recent version of 6, and im not getting "hacked" their trying to use general usernames and passwords to try and access my server thinking ive left the settings default.

Others are not experiencing the problem with the scheduler page. You say you have tried all of the things that seem like they might help. The only other thing I can suggest is a clean install. Maybe with a clean install you could also try without the failing drive. You have too many unknowns including hack attempts.

Others are not experiencing the problem with the scheduler page. You say you have tried all of the things that seem like they might help. The only other thing I can suggest is a clean install. Maybe with a clean install you could also try without the failing drive. You have too many unknowns including hack attempts.

im thinking it occured since upgrade from 5 to 6 beta, i haven't been able to use it since. and that was before the hacking attempts and failing sectors

im thinking it occured since upgrade from 5 to 6 beta, i haven't been able to use it since. and that was before the hacking attempts and failing sectors

How did you do the upgrade? Which beta? Probably a clean install is the way forward if you are unsure how you got to this point.

i think the earliest i switched was beta 8. theres gonna be alot of work to clean install. i might just hold off for now, but it will have to be done eventually. thanks for your help

It may sound as a lot of work, but actually a clean install is the fastest way to upgrade to v6 ... and it gives you a chance to start using dockers in a proper environment.

• 1 year later...

I had this same issue. New to Unraid and Linex period. Installed v6 on a old desktop pc to see if this is what I wanted to do, and sure was. But anyways after finding this thread through google, without the info I needed, I just kept trying, ignoring, trying again. Come to find out the problem was, without assigning a cashe drive or installing a plugin that schedules things, the page is blank. What confused me was testing a cashe I saw the mover schedule, then removed the test drive and didn't know I couldnt see the schedule page anymore. Hope this helps somebody, again I'm new to this and forums too so sorry if this comment is misplaced. 

• 2 months later...