USB Drive Failure? #2

Capt.Insano

I am actually looking for the same advice:

I am running 16rc2 (pro) and today started getting some strange behaviour:

1: Parity Check results in the WebUI turning to non-tabbed mode and will not return to normal without restart

2: Docker tells me there is no update to the containers even though I just updated a container of my own on the docker registry.

Am I right in thinking this likely a USB issue, or is it rc2 related?

If I want to replace my USB with a new one while keeping my pro license what are the steps involved?

It doesn't sound exactly like a USB drive issue, but you can take it to a Windows machine and run the Check Disk tool on it, to be sure.

Licenses can be transferred from one flash drive to another, free, once a year.  Somewhere there's a post explaining the process.  But I wouldn't bother with that until you know your current flash is bad.

I am actually looking for the same advice:

I am running 16rc2 (pro) and today started getting some strange behaviour:

1: Parity Check results in the WebUI turning to non-tabbed mode and will not return to normal without restart

2: Docker tells me there is no update to the containers even though I just updated a container of my own on the docker registry.

Am I right in thinking this likely a USB issue, or is it rc2 related?

If I want to replace my USB with a new one while keeping my pro license what are the steps involved?

Just replaced my USB for a similar type issue.

It's a piece of cake.

Shutdown server.

Copy all contents to new USB including your .key file, then reboot using new USB and follow prompts.

Archived