[Feature Request] Parity check information

This seems kind of trivial, but it would be nice if the parity check information was written somewhere non-volatile?  Every time I reboot or go over the log rotation, obviously the count resets, which makes it difficult to see whether this month's was longer than last month's, etc...

My 2c

Thanks!

This seems kind of trivial, but it would be nice if the parity check information was written somewhere non-volatile?  Every time I reboot or go over the log rotation, obviously the count resets, which makes it difficult to see whether this month's was longer than last month's, etc...

My 2c

Thanks!

I am sure I have seen this somewhere and I cant remember where BUT I agree with you. I am "Tired" of seeing the sentence ....

"? Duration: unavailable (system reboot or log rotation)"

Surely keeping this is not THAT hard!

I am sure I have seen this somewhere and I cant remember where BUT I agree with you. I am "Tired" of seeing the sentence ....

"? Duration: unavailable (system reboot or log rotation)"

Surely keeping this is not THAT hard!

I agree.

I think the goal is to minimize writes to the Flash to greatly reduce it's wear and tear. That said this seems like the kind of information that's worth writing to the flash drive...