Transfer speeds have come to a crawl (5.04)

Hello,

Been running 5.04 since 2013 without fail.  However the last few weeks the system has come to a crawl transferring files in either direction.  A file (say 300mb) which use to take under a minute to transfer could take an hour (well I've just given up trying).  The server has plex on it and strangely calls for video from my roku seem to be working fine (meaning the video is completely watchable with no stuttering).  Although I've been running unraid for a very long time my knowledge is very limited.  BTW, as a test I transferred the same file between 2 PC's on the network without issue to eliminate the router as the problem.

Attached is a syslog, any help very appreciated.

Alan

syslog-2015-07-29.txt

I see some issues with ata2. Not sure which disk that is, but it is happening between mounting disk5 and disk6 so maybe it's one of those.

Are you trying to write to a user share or directly to a disk? Compare the write speeds when writing directly to disk1 vs directly to disk5 vs directly to disk6.

Post a smart report if you find the culprit.