Docker losing setting after full power up.

On a couple of occasions I've had to reenter information via gui for two of my Dockers (binhex's couchpotato and SABnzbd) when I have powered up my server from a cold boot. The Sonarr and Plex dockers don't have the same issue.

My configuration data is stored on the root of my cache drive. This doesn't happen if I just do a restart. These are the steps I take for a full power down:

1. Stop the docker

2. power down the drives

3. Take the array offline

4. Power down the system via the Unraid gui

Looking for input if I'm doing something incorrectly.

* The information reentered is via the SABNzbd and Couchpoatato setup screens (newshosing info, api indexers etc)

Create a cache-only share and m I ve all your docker configuration items to there.

I suspect some of your files are being moved from the cache drive onto the shares.

I dont have any issues but i dont run all those dockers, but most users who are having issues is because of misconfiguration of shares and mover moving their items to array drives off of cache drive.

I have my configuration data set as mnt/cache/appdata/name of the app.

From what I can tell, mover doesn't affect the configuration as two of my other dockers maintain their info.

SABnzbd forces me to reenter my setup info even though the paths for my folders (Incomplete, Complete, Watch) are still recognized.