Flash Drive Capacity - running too low?

montery

I have been having odd issues with Unraid web interface becoming unresponsive lately, and have tried to isolate it by reducing the number of plugins and docker files I'm running.

Yesterday I had Unraid so unresponsive, I couldn't even log into the console and do a clean shutdown.

I'm wondering if the root cause is flash-drive capacity releated?  It's only 256 mb.  Based on this graphic,it appears that my flash drive is at 99% (am I reading this right?) and it may be that things are crashing because the log file are running out of space?

Thanks!

Capture.PNG.daca6ea0e0264fae1bb61d90b5eae4a8.PNG

It says 74%, don't know where you got 99% from. Logs actually are in memory though they can be written to flash by the powerdown plugin and diagnostics can also if you invoke that. Otherwise, about the only things that get written to flash are plugin downloads, docker templates (settings), and webUI changes.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the complete diagnostics zip.

A 256MB flash drive is indeed very small => I'd replace it with a new, larger unit (8GB is plenty, but at today's prices there's no reason to use anything smaller than 16GB ... this is a VERY nice unit:  http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-Low-Profile-Flash-SDCZ43-016G-G46/dp/B00LLEN5FQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1451198564&sr=8-4&keywords=Ultra+Fit ]

... and you can do it automatically in v6 => just be sure to note the GUID of your old unit and save your key file.

74% + 5% + 14% is where I was getting 99%

The reboot was a couple of days ago so I'm not expecting anything odd to show up here in the log file, but it's too large to post, so I uploaded it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_6rmB4u7fHEUzVWVk02TDlxYTA

Thanks for the help!

Wrong total, but adding those doesn't make any sense anyway because only flash is on flash. Log is in RAM, and docker is wherever you put docker.img

Thanks Trurl, I was primarily asking if those numbers where supposed to add up to anything.  I see now that they don't.  Thanks!

I've upgraded the flash drive to an 8GB model and updated the pro key -- good job making that painless, LimeTech! :)

I'm rebuilding the parity drive currently and will monitor the uptime duration.  I'll start a different thread to cover that topic.

Thanks again everyone for your assistance. :)