Issue loading docker logs

tazire

As in the title. I click on the log file in the docker tab... it opens a new browser window and proceeds to sit on waiting for server indefinitely. And never loads. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated as its causing me no end of trouble trying to get my dropbox working. Sync Link is in the log file  :'(

***Solved***

Thread can be deleted pls. Being a noob i was forgetting to stop the docker to try look at the log :D

I do... I have quoted this issue in other threads which relate to specific dockers. ie dropbox and other issues with deluge.

I do run adblock but as I said once i stop the app the log loads perfectly fine. And as it turns out this seems to be causing an issue with trying to connect my dropbox account as everytime i restart the dropbox app it generates a new link. so I'm not too sure if this is part of the issue.

Done and still no joy. It still just sits on waiting for server. Again as i said earlier its only an issue when the app is running. but when i stop the app it will load up the log just fine. with dropbox however this seems to be an issue because of the fact a new link seems to be generated everytime i start the app

And its the Ken-ji version i am running also.

*Update*

I got dropbox working but I'm defo having a weird logs issue. I had to open the logs on my phone to view them. Phone could open the logs just fine whether the docker apps were running or not. but on my W10 pc it will only open logs while the apps arent running. Tried both edge and Chrome web browsers. must be having some weird windows issue...

Archived