Own Cloud set up issues (website)

evocraigst

After installing own cloud all running but unable to view the webpage all i get is

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.6 refused to connect.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

even port change dont help , i wana make website accessible outside of my network aswell i have same issue with binhex-delugevpn , only plex seems to have working webpage (plugin) but docker apps dont work with web pages hope im not the only one who has had this issue 

After installing own cloud all running but unable to view the webpage all i get is

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.6 refused to connect.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

even port change dont help , i wana make website accessible outside of my network aswell i have same issue with binhex-delugevpn , only plex seems to have working webpage (plugin) but docker apps dont work with web pages hope im not the only one who has had this issue

what port mapping did you use for ownCloud?  You used a URL with no port specified, so it will try to use port 80 and that is normally used for the unRAID GUI so you need to change it to something else in the ownCloud port mapping, and then specify the port when trying to connect.

In terms of making ownCloud visible outside your network then you need to set up appropriate port mapping rules in your router.

As was mentioned it helps if you specify what version of the ownCloud container you used.  For example there are a couple that have been done explicitly for unRAID and also the official one maintained by the ownCloud developers (which is the one I use).

ports 9000 and 9000 outside but no response in Google chrome , network type : bridge  , web ui http://[iP]:[PORT:9000]/ , subject /C=US/ST=CA/L=City/O=Organization/OU=Organization Unit/CN=yourhome.com

also posted in the own cloud post from the app page i installed from

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="ownCloud" --net="bridge" --privileged="true" -e SUBJECT="/C=US/ST=CA/L=City/O=Organization/OU=Organization Unit/CN=yourhome.com" -e EDGE="1" -e DEFAULT_PORT="8000" -e TZ="Europe/London" -p 9000:9000/tcp -v "/mnt/user/appdata/owncloud":"/var/www/owncloud/data":rw gfjardim/owncloud

a3e58c1aa41f14a6920629f9acfeb9fa2a665db62b583d227e9052273ff1ce21

The command finished successfully!

Archived