Move data drives between servers

I'm still running 5.0.6 on my primary server and instead of upgrading it to v6, I opted to use my second unRAID license to setup a separate server running a clean install of 6.1.8. I have a couple of brand new drives in the second server formatted as XFS, but I have NOT setup a parity drive yet; I'll do that once I copy my files from my v5 server.

Can I put one of my v5 data drives (ReiserFS) in my v6 server without it triggering a reformat? Will I be able to copy the data from the v5 drive to one of the v6 drives?

I think I'll be able to do this, but I just want to be sure I'm not overlooking some small detail.

I'm going to keep the v5 server with its disks until I complete the data transfer. The only disk that I plan to permanently move to the v6 server is my parity drive, which I'll do once I transfer all the data. I understand that I'll have to rebuild parity, but I'll have a copy of all of my data on my v5 server while it rebuilds on the v6 server.