Unable to delete folders

Fpsware

I have a number of folders that I am unable to delete with Windows Explorer, I hit Delete, and nothing happens. No error message and the folder(s) are still there.

I have stopped all dockers, VMs, everything I can think of, there are no .dot files present, even restarted a number of times.

Is there any console command I can use the nuke a folder structure?

It reminds of the "good 'ol days" using Xtree Gold (DOS version). But that would be showing my age :)

... but who remembers sweep (and nswp207 - NewSWeeP v2.07) under cp/m80?  Those were the days when I hacked my own BIOS, BDOS and CCP!

On the Z80 or Commodor 64? While I never owned one my friends did and I used to visit a lot. Though I did own a Spectra Video, if anyone remembers these dinosaurs. :)

On the Z80 or Commodor 64? While I never owned one my friends did and I used to visit a lot. Though I did own a Spectra Video, if anyone remembers these dinosaurs. :)

My Z80 system started off as a Nascom 2, which was expanded via the 80-bus, adding Gemini video, SASI/SCSI interface with a huge(!) 5MB hard drive, etc - eventually upgrading it to an HD64180 processor card, all housed in a 19" 6U rack case.

The system went into disuse in 1988 when I moved on to 32-bit ARM systems for my home computing, but it was still functional when I dropped it at the local rubbish tip in 2007 as I emigrated to Philippines.

Archived