Copy a Specific Disk to External Drive

Im looking for the best way to move all the files off of one specific disk to an external drive via windows so that I can then format the disk to a new filesystem.  I cant move the files from within unraid because my box is about 98% full.  I know doing it this way maybe slower but that doesn't bother me.  Does anyone know of a way to move just the contents of a specific disk without having to do it manually one item at a time?

Thank you for your time!

I also wanted to mention I read up on midnight commander but from what I could gather it moves files only within the Unraid box. I could be wrong though. Thanks.

TeraCopy or use rsync.

http://www.codesector.com/teracopy

Are you out of SATA ports.  If not, use and existing port and keep it in the system even if you have to lay the drive on the table/etc.  If you are out of ports, pick up one of these if you have a PCIe port you can plug it into.  Connect the drive to it.  Be aware the connector is very delicate and breaks easily.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124027

Switchman I cannot thank you enough!!  Yes on V6 its under Settings / Global Share Settings / Export Disks.  Then I had to go to Shares and turn them from hidden to Yes.  Thanks again!

Based on what your trying to do, I don't think you'll have any problems, but the reason disks exports are by default off is to reduce the risk of the user share copy bug. Just keep in mind that if you copy from a disk to a user share (or vice versa) that contains that disk you can have data loss when a collision happens. I highly recommend turning off disk exports when you are done with your move.