Recreating Sonarr Docker issues

Hello,

I've used the site from google searches leading me here before but have always found my answer so never needed to sign up and ask something until now. 

Sonarr has worked for me for some time, I moved my UNRAID key to a new usb and I'm not sure what happened but it started acting odd (wouldn't find any searches for new shows to send to sabnzbd) even ones that I had in my library already so I knew they existed .

I deleted the docker and figured it'd take a few moments to get setup again.  For some reason when I go to Import existing Series on Disk than attempt to enter my path /media isn't giving me /media/Tv Series after it.

Here are my current Volume Mappings:

/config ? /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/

/dev/rtc ? /dev/rtc

/tv ? /mnt/user/Media/Tv Series/

/downloads ? /mnt/cache/Downloads/sabnzbd/complete/

Hello,

I've used the site from google searches leading me here before but have always found my answer so never needed to sign up and ask something until now. 

Sonarr has worked for me for some time, I moved my UNRAID key to a new usb and I'm not sure what happened but it started acting odd (wouldn't find any searches for new shows to send to sabnzbd) even ones that I had in my library already so I knew they existed .

I deleted the docker and figured it'd take a few moments to get setup again.  For some reason when I go to Import existing Series on Disk than attempt to enter my path /media isn't giving me /media/Tv Series after it.

Here are my current Volume Mappings:

/config ? /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/

/dev/rtc ? /dev/rtc

/tv ? /mnt/user/Media/Tv Series/

/downloads ? /mnt/cache/Downloads/sabnzbd/complete/

Because as far as the app is concerned, all of your files are stored within /tv  use that instead

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.msg387520#msg387520

Thank you, I apologize I feel I'm having a slow moment... what are you saying to make the /tv container volume

host path opposed to /mnt/user/Media/Tv Series/

Not suggesting that at all.  You're stating that when you try to add tv shows within sonarr you're not finding anything within /media.  I'm saying that they are there within /tv