Sonarr Docker stopped moving files automatically to final location

My Automation from Sonarr has ceased working, it will download the file just fine but it just stays in

\\TOWER\cache\Media\sabnzbd\complete\Tv  ... it used to go within a few minutes ...  \\TOWER\Media\Tv Series

The last change I tried to make prior to it last working that I remember was my cache drive had phantom files in it that weren't making it to the Tv Series folder so I attempted to get them off by changing the shares from using cache to not.

I've invoked the mover to try and get it to move but no go, I've tried to go from my old binhex sonarr to trying linuxserver version.

I've attempted to get help from another site and just in case it helps so you see what we've tried I'll link that (apologies if that's not usually appropriate but I read to make sure you state everything you've tried thus far)  https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/sonarr-sab-automation-not-working-anymore/11000/9

Sonarr: Version 2.0.0.4146/Mono Version 4.2.3

Complete Download Handling Enabled

Drone Factory options disabled

Remote Path Mappings disabled

Indexer: NZBGEEK tests successfully

Download Client: SABNZBD tests successfully

Existing Series: shows up as /tv( I can't see the full path)

Shares:

Automation - Use cache disk - yes

Downloads - Use cache disk - yes

Media        - Use cache disk - only

appdata      - Use cache disk - yes

Hopefully I provided enough to get started.

Dockers_6-3.jpg.0a07507462087714f24ea96239135da3.jpg

americandad.jpg.7bae820a922c878acf6ce89a733a1470.jpg

Set up Sab to download to a separate share called downloads.  (IE: map something like /sabdownloads to /mnt/user/sabdownloads

Set up Sonarr (and CP) with the exact same mappings.

Everything will work (assuming you do the API correctly) and you won't need to use drone factory anymore

WOW, that seamed so simple and I never figured that out I was one path off.  THANK YOU, before I call this finished can I branch off with  two questions.  One , can couchpotato automatically move from it's downloaded place to /tower/media/movies?  Second any idea why after I installed this version of sonarr it's started but it looks like this and there is no stop /restart ?

sonarr_half_started.jpg.a0481f78029a6abda6d0bdc6a5e8690e.jpg

Same thing with CP. Set up the exact same mappings as you did with sonarr

As far as the stop start thing I've never seen that.  Best guess is check for updates in plugins and see if there's a webUi update available at the bottom

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

How does CP automatically do it?  I know Sonarr has built in features.  My path hasn't changed on CP, not sure what is set up to automatically move from sabnzbd download folder to my /media/movie folder.

Did that picture show up for you with the sonarr docker icon looking like it was stopped although it's started?

How does CP automatically do it?  I know Sonarr has built in features.  My path hasn't changed on CP, not sure what is set up to automatically move from sabnzbd download folder to my /media/movie folder.

its under:  settings > renamer

CP can auto rename and move the files for you.