Error Updating Docker Images

When I try to search for Docker updates I get an error saying Not Available. I am attaching screen shots to show it better, Thanks

There's at least going to be an update for the webUI (plugins - check for updates)  install it and then post back  (also wouldn't hurt to update to 6.1.9)

When I try to search for Docker updates I get an error saying Not Available. I am attaching screen shots to show it better, Thanks

There's at least going to be an update for the webUI (plugins - check for updates)  install it and then post back  (also wouldn't hurt to update to 6.1.9)

I installed the webUI updates and went to docker and checked for updates. I still have the same error showing not available and the errors

If you're still on 6.1.8 then update and reboot then try again.

I am on 6.1.9

Dunno then, your signature said 6.1.8....

Post some diagnostics.  Ensure all your plugins are up to date as well. Community Applications especially.  Also you could try installing the "Fix Common Problems" plugin and see if that throws any light on the information.

I am on 6.1.9

Post some diagnostics.  Ensure all your plugins are up to date as well. Community Applications especially.  Also you could try installing the "Fix Common Problems" plugin and see if that throws any light on the information.

The webUI is way out of date.  CA if its installed is miles out of date, but the error itself isn't from CA, as the errors are on the dashboard

I am on 6.1.9

The webUI is way out of date.  CA if its installed is miles out of date, but the error itself isn't from CA, as the errors are on the dashboard