is there a way to display gpu temp as like we do cpu temp

I assume that you are passing the GPU's through to a VM.  Why don't you just look for an application that will display the GPU temperature in the VM's  OS?

Yes that is what i do right now but I would like to be able to see all gpus in my system, the temp on the dash board. I know/guess this is impossible when they are passed through. I guess the only way would be for a plugin to interact with one of these vm os apps and display it whilst the vm is running.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you are wanting to see this while your VM is running, the nature of hardware passthrough makes it most likely impossible, at least on most GPUs. The host is not able to communicate with the device during the time that it's passed through to the VM, otherwise this could cause serious issues. I would guess this is the reason they don't have such a feature - if you're passing through hardware it can't read it anyway, and vanilla UnRAID doesn't make use of any features that would cause your GPU to warm up.