Unable to create docker image

Gouie

Well, I have finally taken the plunge and upgraded to V6. Pretty uneventful to be honest, but have now hit a wall right out of the gate. I am simply trying to create my docker image and am not having any success. I'm simply enabling dockers through settings, allocating 20GB and placing it on the root of my cache drive. I hit apply then done and nothing happens. Page refreshes and even server reboot does not create the image file and I do not have a dockers tab. Full path to the image file is "/mnt/cache/docker.img"

Any thoughts, I am stumped and pretty much dead in the water at this point.

Post a screenshot of Settings / Docker (hit the advanced button on the top right)  Diagnostics wouldn't hurt either.

/mnt/cache/docker.img works for me under 6.2 (my 6.1 machine doesn't have a cache drive, but /mnt/disk1/docker.img works)

IIRC some people had problems with the docker.img file in the root directory and needed to make a cache-only share to put it into however

I appreciate the quick response. I found the problem, no available space on my cache drive. Sounds silly I know. The main reason I am finally upgrading is do to the unsupported version of Plex I'm still running. For some reason my local synching is not cleaning up the cache on the server after it has been transcoded. I must have launched my Plex client since last cleaning up the  cache.

So, things are going quite well, much better than I had anticipated to be honest. There are really on 3 applications that I am most concerned about; Plex, SAB and SickBeard. SAB and SickBeard are installed and working perfectly. I am having problem with Plex though. I have tried to different dockers and I can't seem to get the application to stay running. I hit start and a few seconds later is shows stopped. Not sure where to even begin looking.

So, things are going quite well, much better than I had anticipated to be honest. There are really on 3 applications that I am most concerned about; Plex, SAB and SickBeard. SAB and SickBeard are installed and working perfectly. I am having problem with Plex though. I have tried to different dockers and I can't seem to get the application to stay running. I hit start and a few seconds later is shows stopped. Not sure where to even begin looking.

First place to start is here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.msg481150#msg481150

Archived