Pre purchase question about running VMs

So, I've been looking for a solution to this for awhile, and I'm thinking unraid might be my solution. With unraid, can i run 2 fullu functional desktops, each with their own monitor, mouse, and keyboard, from one tower? Can one of them run MAC OS? What kind of hardware would i need in the tower? One of the instances would be used for gaming like overwatch, the other would just be a basic user browsing social media and using microsoft office. Is this possible?

So, I've been looking for a solution to this for awhile, and I'm thinking unraid might be my solution. With unraid, can i run 2 fullu functional desktops, each with their own monitor, mouse, and keyboard, from one tower? Can one of them run MAC OS? What kind of hardware would i need in the tower? One of the instances would be used for gaming like overwatch, the other would just be a basic user browsing social media and using microsoft office. Is this possible?

Short answer: Yes, given the right hardware.  However please note: Lime Technology, Inc. does not recommend or provide any guides or assistance with running OS X in a VM on non-Apple hardware.